The Safety of our Loyal Fans and the ComedyWorx club members are very important! By purchasing a ticket, signing up for a show, or signing up for a class you are agreeing to the rules posted below:
- As a fan, we kindly ask that you wear a mask if not fully vaccinated. We aim to protect our guests and players and count on everyone to help!
- As a ComedyWorx player (yes, that’s us!) or an adult student (>18 years old) (yes, that’s you!), we require complete vaccination status as we are unable to perform to ComedyWorx standards while wearing masks. We want to see those goofy faces!
- If you were signed up for a class that was cancelled due to the pandemic and you are unable to re-register, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will readily assist!
- Wash. Your. Hands. This shouldn’t be on the COVID page, this should be on the, “Don’t be gross!” page.
- If you’re feeling sick, stay home! If you have pre-purchased tickets, we will be happy to honor your purchase for a later date. Please contact us at email@example.com for assistance!
- Have TRIPLE the fun you had pre-Covid. Seriously, Loyal Fans: we missed a lot of laughs together, and we are just as excited to be back as you are to be here.
Sanitation and Cleanliness:
- We clean often and thoroughly inside the theater (before and after every show).
- Hand sanitizer is available to all. If you can’t readily see any, please ask a Staph Member.
- We are not currently serving concessions, but hope to re-open this portion as soon as we deem it safe.
- All living creatures will be forced to stand under a UV light and dance to “Singing in the Rain.” (Note: If you have either a blue light and/or know the dance to “Singing in the Rain,” please contact us. We need your help.). This specific rule is optional, but we would love to see you try! 😉